In Addition to the gift tins, Trays and baskets, We carry many other items in Our Retail Store
The links below will take you to pages that feature the many items that we stock in our store in Rochester, NY.
Winter Hours (EST)
Toll Free 1.877.391.4760
1520 Monroe Avenue
Rochester, NY 14618
Privacy & Security
of the Month Archive
mix and match pesto
1/3 cup toasted but unsalted nuts (choose 1 or mix: pine nuts, pecans,
walnuts, almonds, pistachios), chopped coarsely
3 cloves garlic, chopped coarsely
2 cups fresh herbs (choose 1 or mix: basil, flat-leaf parsley, cilantro
or other mild savory herb of your choice), de-stemmed and tightly packed
1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
1/4 cup finely grated hard cheese (choose 1 or mix: parmesan reggiano,
- Place all ingredients except the cheese in bowl of food processor
with steel blade attachment.
- Pulse the processor until the mixture becomes a smooth paste, adding
a little extra oil if needed. Stop occassionally and scrape down the
sides of the bowl using a spoon or plastic spatula.
- Empty mixture into a small mixing bowl, fold into grated cheese until
well-integrated. (can be refrigerated for 3 to 4 days if surface is
covered with plastic wrap.)
- Makes enough to thoroughly sauce 2 pounds of freshly cooked pasta.
Definition of Summertime Treat:
A crisp cookie crust with a
Blueberry Jam filling.
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup confectioners sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup (2 sticks) chilled unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
1 teaspoon ice water
16 ounces (2 packages) softened cream cheese
1/2 cup sugar
1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Wild Maine Blueberry Jam
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9X13 inch pan.
- Place flour,
sugar and salt in food processor and pulse.
- Add butter and process until
the dough begins to form a ball, adding ice water if necessary.
dough evenly over the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake until crust
is lightly golden, about 20 minutes. Let cool for 30 minutes.
cooling, prepare filling. Mix softened cream cheese, sugar and vanilla
until well blended.
- Add eggs and mix just until eggs are incorporated.
- After crust cools
for 30 minutes, pour cheesecake filling evenly over the crust.
Blueberry Jam randomly on top of filling and then swirl to combine.
at 350 degrees F for approximately 35-45 minutes or until center is
set. Allow to cool in pan.
Melinda Jane Higgins
A healthy, quick and easy recipe for the best turkey burgers
your whole family will love.
1 1/2 pounds ground turkey
1 large egg
1/3 bread crumbs
1/4 cup finely minced sweet onion
1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Old Farmhouse Chutney
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Form mixture into 1/2 inch patties (makes approximately 7 depending
- Cook on a medium-high grill for approximately 5 minutes per side,
or until thoroughly cooked.
- Serve on a toasted bun with your favorite Stonewall Kitchen condiments.
Note: Blend well, but try not to work the mixture too long. This
makes for a more juicy and tender burger.
salad with red pepper jelly
A chilled summertime delight!
2 European Cucumbers, peeled and cut or shaved into thin strips lengthwise
(and kept chilled in ice water)
½ cup Stonewall Kitchen Red Pepper Jelly
2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
1 tablespoon tamari
- Combine Red Pepper Jelly, vinegar and tamari.
- Drain cucumbers. Dry well.
- Toss with dressing and serve.
Tip: Garnish with watercress or sprouts.
A delicious dish featuring Italian sausage, eggs, milk, parmesan
cheese, basil and our Roasted Red Pepper & Onion Dip & Relish.
2 Tbsp. Butter
1/2 lb. Italian sausage, cooked, diced
1/2 cup Robert Rothschild Farm Roasted Red Pepper & Onion Dip & Relish
8 large Eggs
1/4 cup Milk
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, finely grated
1 Tbsp. Fresh basil, chiffonade
Salt and pepper to taste
- Melt butter in a 10 inch nonstick ovenproof skillet. Add Italian
sausage to pan and cook for a couple of minutes to reheat. Add Roasted
Red Pepper & Onion Dip & Relish, mix well and cook an additional
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk,
cheese, basil and salt and pepper. Pour over sausage mixture and mix
- Place in a 400 degrees F oven for 20-25 minutes until eggs are
cooked and set. Remove frittata from pan, cut into wedges and serve.
1 large seedless cucumber, peeled if desired and thinly sliced
1/3 cup red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
1/3 cup Stonewall Kitchen Green Goddess Dressing
4 strips of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- In a medium serving bowl combine the prepared cucumbers, red onion,
and Stonewall Kitchen Green Goddess Dressing. Toss gently.
- Top cucumber salad with crumbled bacon and serve chilled as a side
Orange Pecan Bars
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 cup cold unsalted butter, diced
1/2 cup coarsely chopped toasted pecans
1/4 tsp. salt
1 cup rolled oats (not “quick” oats)
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup confectioners sugar
1/2 cup finely ground toasted pecans
1 cup cold unsalted butter, diced
1 jar Stonewall Kitchen Cranberry Orange Butter
To prepare Topping:
- In a food processor combine flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt.
- Add unsalted butter; pulse until mixture resembles fine crumbs. Transfer
mixture to a large bowl; add pecans and oats.
- Toss gently until combined. Refrigerate mixture until ready to use.
To prepare Bottom Crust:
- In a food processor combine flour, sugar and pecans. Pulse briefly.
- Add unsalted butter; pulse until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Butter the bottom of a 9"x13" glass baking dish.
- Press bottom crust mixture evenly into the pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes
until lightly golden.
- Remove from oven. Spread Cranberry Orange Butter evenly over the
- Sprinkle topping mixture over the Cranberry Orange Butter.
- Return to oven and bake 25-30 minutes. Check occasionally during
the last 10 minutes of baking to make sure the topping doesn’t
- Remove from oven and allow bars to cool completely before cutting.
Note: These can also be made with Stonewall Kitchen's Maple Pumpkin
Pepper Peach Cheese Ball
Cream cheese, onions, jalapenos, shredded Monterey Jack cheese and Hot
Pepper Peach Preserves make for one tasty cheese ball.
16 oz. Cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup Robert Rothschild Farm Hot Pepper Peach Preserves
1 Tbsp. Onion, chopped
1 Tbsp. Jalapeno, chopped
As needed Monterey Jack cheese, shredded, or favorite shredded cheese
Cream together well and chill for about 1 hour. Form into a ball and
roll in Monterey Jack cheese. Keep chilled until ready to use. Can
be made up to 48 hours ahead.
Southwestern flavors and ingredients impart New World style to this
Italian favorite. Be creative & add your own favorite toppings.
Serves: 12-inch pizza
1 (12-inch) purchased pizza crust, such as Boboli
3/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce
5 ounces of jalapeno or plain Monterey jack cheese, finely shredded
2 southwestern-flavored (or other) cooked chicken sausages, sliced
1 roasted red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
1 small onion, split and thinly sliced
2 tablespoons minced pickled jalapenos, optional
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Put pizza crust on a cookie sheet.
- Spread Maple Chipotle Grille Sauce over crust. Drizzle on 4 ounces
- Add sausage, bell pepper and onion slices and jalapenos, if using.
Drizzle on remaining cheese and bake in the lower part of oven until
cheese is melted and bubbling and crust is crisp 11 to 14 minutes.
Remove, cut into slices and serve.
CHEESY CORN TOAST
1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Spicy Corn Relish
1 cup finely shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1 loaf French bread (soft, not too crispy)
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl, mix Stonewall Kitchen Corn Relish, cheese, mayonnaise
and galic salt.
3. Slice the bread into ¼ inch slices. Place the slices on a cookie
4. Top each slice with a spoonful of the cheese and relish mixture.
5. Bake until bubbly and brown (approximately 8 minutes).
Pecan Pumpkin Bars
This is a delicious autumn treat. Great for after school or
2 cups flour
1 1/2 cups sugar
4 Tsp. baking powder
1 Tsp. salt
1 cup buttermilk
1 1/2 Tsp. vanilla
2 sticks melted butter (1 cup)
2 cups unsalted pecans, chopped
1 12oz. jar Stonewall Kitchen Maple Pumpkin Butter
1. Grease a 9"x13" baking pan with shortening.
2. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
3. Excluding the Maple Pumpkin Butter, mix all
the above ingredients well. Batter will be firm.
4. Spread in prepared pan.
5. Pour Maple Pumpkin Butter over batter.
6. Bake until bubbles have risen to the top and bars feel firm to the
touch — About 45 minutes.
7. Transfer to a rack to cool. Cool overnight or refrigerate before cutting.
Try serving with whipped cream.
Roasted Garlic and Onion Cheese Ball
Very easy and definitely delicious.
One of Nancy’s favorite appetizers to take along to girl’s
night at Carol’s house!
16 oz. cream cheese, softened
¼ cup Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic and Onion Jam
Dash of pepper
1½ cup grated Monterey Jack cheese
½ cup roasted unsalted Pecans, chopped
Mix together the cream cheese, Stonewall Kitchen Garlic and Onion Jam,
and the pepper.
Fold in the Monterey Jack cheese. Form the mixture into a ball,
and roll it into the pecans.
Try this served with Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic crackers or even
some sliced apple